05 January 2009

You'll Poke Your Eye Out

So, I'm looking through all of my "nephew pictures," trying to put something special together for him and his folks.

(You didn't read that, Jeffrey & Heather.)

And I get to this picture. First, I grin and giggle to myself. Look at that funny, cute little elfin hat they have on him! Then, I go, "Oh gosh!" Again with Brady and those blue, hospital gloves. And finally, my eyes bug out, and I go:

LOOK AT MY ELBOW!

What's wrong with my elbow?!

Ow! It hurts looking at it! Don't let it poke the baby!

Hello, Freak Show....

2 comments:

  1. HOLY GEEZ PUT A BUMPER PAD ON THAT THING ALREADY!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's hilarious! I never noticed that! It's amazing the things people notice in pictures of themselves! By the way, you're such a good little blogger!

    ReplyDelete