15 March 2009

"An American in Paris"

Well.

It's a musical.


Who knew?


It's actually pretty good, but I would never, ever watch it again. Seriously, I got really bored with the incredibly long musical number towards the end. Most people probably would have turned it off, but my nature is that I MUST finish everything I start.


Or my toenails will curl backwards.


And my hair will fall out.


And then, I'll most likely gain ten pounds, or something equally painful.


Therefore, everything gets finished, whether I like it or not. Ah, the sweet torture of it all.


I really hated how skinny the love interest was. But I really loved how she had bucked teeth.


Those of you that don't have the same disorder as me should watch it just for the bucked teeth, and then turn it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment