02 December 2010

The Smell of Success

My New Year's Resolutions

1. I will not get up the first time the alarm clock screeches at me; I will try to hit snooze in a half-sleep state at LEAST three times.

2. I will make it a point to consume at least one Little Debbie product each day, even if I have to stay up 30 minutes later than usual to make it happen.

3. I will kiss my baby girl on her chubby little cheeks 17,456,098 times a day.

4. When given the option, I will cook everything from scratch...at least until I remember there are frozen chicken tenders in the freezer and Rice-a-Roni in the pantry, and then I won't. But I will make sure and bake everything from scratch...at least until I remember #2 above, and then I won't.

5. Before my head hits the pillow each night, I will go walking...and to and from the truck every morning and every evening definitely counts.

6. I will fit a nap in every day...even if it means using the 45 minute drive to work and back. I can do two things at once.

7. I will write a letter to someone at Dodge about an auto pilot setting for the truck.

8. Bills will get paid on time, every time. Except when they're a little late.

9. I will tell my husband how cute he is, even when he's covered in equine/bovine/canine stink. (I can still talk while holding my nose.)

10. All the baseboards will get dusted weekly, except the ones in the laundry room, bathroom, hallway, bedroom, kitchen, living room, dining room, and nursery.

There.
That oughtta do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment