10 January 2011

The Kind That Jingle Jangle

So guess who got herself some jingle jangle spurs for Christmas this year? No, not me. This one:

Just a note: she's wearing the winter hat that my sister and I wore when we were babies. Too cute. Mallory said she looks like a little Who from Whoville. (Hi, Mallory! How's Austin? Hoping to see something bedazzled soon....)

Back to the spurs! They're the smoothest things you've ever seen...they were a gift from my sister and brother-in-law, all done up by his dad. I'll be forever impressed, as they have bumped our cool quotient exponentially. And a tiny saddle will be on its way in time for the 1st birthday! Check these puppies out....

Her initials!

The three little crosses for decoration are perfect. (Anyone wanting to donate to that piggy bank in the background just email, text, or phone me. The pig is open for business!) I'm thinking she's in good shape:

Pony? Check!

Spurs? Check!

Giddy up!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2/20/2011

    oom pa pa oom pa pa oom pa pa mow mow hi ho silver! away!

    ReplyDelete