29 April 2011

One Sentence

"True stories, told in one sentence."

That's what the website says about One Sentence. I've been following this blog for a while, and I've never once gotten bored with it. I'm always happy to see new posts. And hey...it's a quick read.

Everything is just...you know...one sentence.

Some of them are funny:

"When he told his four-year-old daughter that the doctor just needed to look at her eyes to make sure they were okay, she whispered, 'Will he put them back in when he's done looking at them?'"

Some are sad:

"One of the saddest things I've ever heard is when my mother said, 'I always wished I could have been just a little bit pretty.'"

And then there's love:

"Meeting him in calculus taught me to love math."

And in honor of Mother's Day:

"As my mom drove away, after backing into the corner of our fenced in yard with our 15-passenger van, she yelled at us, 'FIX THE FENCE!'"

No comments:

Post a Comment