08 July 2011

That's Pretty Crumby

So, this is what I was jammin' to on my way to work this morning:

"Hello baby.
I'm sorry I said the things I did.
It was a silly fight.
I was wrong you were right.
What I really meant to say is....

You can eat crackers in my bed anytime, baby.
You can kick off all the covers in the middle of the night.
You can sleep with the window open wide,
Do anything as long as you're by my side.
You can eat crackers in my bed anytime.

I should be happy.
No dishes to wash now but my own.
No clothes to pick up.
A double bed to myself now that you're gone.
Oh but it's lonely.
I'm sorry I ever let you go.
It's a matter of fact; I've got to have you back.
I just want you to know....

You can eat crackers in my bed anytime, baby.
You can kick off all the covers in the middle of the night.
You can sleep with the windows open wide.
Do anything as long as you're by my side.
You can eat crackers in my bed anytime.

You can sleep with the windows open wide.
Do anything as long as you're by my side.
You can eat crackers in my bed anytime.

Whoa, you can eat crackers in my bed anytime, baby.
You can kick off all the covers in the middle of the night.
You can sleep with the window open wide.
Do anything as long as you're by my side.
You can eat crackers in my bed anytime."

Did you know Barbara is from Houston?

And yes, I know how cool I am. You don't have to tell me.

No comments:

Post a Comment