21 October 2011

Pet Peeves

Pet peeves. As a rule, they're negative, not happy, and they don't spread good will. So read ahead at your own risk! I'm feeling the Monday morning need to vent, and who knows? Maybe someone will read and go, "Oh, is that the way it works??" And maybe they travel my highway every day and will make my commute that much sweeter, just for having read this post. I'm sure that's completely possible. I promise to only go on and on about ONE pet peeve...not the whole slew of 'em.

*********************

As some may know, I am a commuter. And although I probably fall into the category of short commutes, I still drive 40 minutes to work and 40 minutes home, every single day, on a highway, which boasts several lanes of traffic. And I think - this very weekend, maybe! - I am going to paint these signs on the back and sides of my truck, just as little reminders for my fellow commuters:

No comments:

Post a Comment