06 February 2012

Don't Tell Emily Post

Man, this couple looks really happy and appears to be having a fantastic time together, at some sort of special occasion. And cute green dress, by the way. I don't wear strapless. If you need to know why, read this.

As it turns out, the special occasion was our wedding. I even recognize those white tablecloths in the background!

What I don't recognize, however, is this really happy couple appearing to have a fantastic time together at our wedding.

I'm sure Emily Post would look down on me posting this, but I just can't help myself. I've questioned our parents, my friends, and some extended family. No one recognizes this couple or even remembers them being at the reception or the church, but when the photographer handed over our big memory books, there they were. Smiling out at me, celebrating the day with us.

So, if you happen to read this and happen to think you recognize this couple - or yourselves! - please, lemme know. My curiosity is peaked! I would love to be able to put names to the faces. I'm sure it's extended family or a child of a family friend with his or her beloved, and I've just never met them face to face.

In any case, I think they might like to have this picture of themselves...it's a great shot!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2/06/2012

    Hahahaha!!!!! Unless, perhaps, in the last SIX years this happy union has dissolved, and they find themselves mortified!! Hahahaha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah. Yes. Well, of course, there's that.

    Note to self: Emily Post is Emily Post for a really, really good reason....

    ReplyDelete